Justin Bieber Shocked By Lil Wayne Bad News !

13:24 by

Justin Bieber Shocked  Lil Wayne Bad News
Justin Bieber was visibly shaken by news that Lil Wayne was in hospitalized. Also, broke some news himself , and added,"he's got no beef with Floyd Mayweather,the tightly packed and deftly paced nearly 80-minute 67th episode of Thrones contained the consummation of the burgeoning lust between Snow and Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke), the Queen he has bent the knee to and who turns out to be his Aunt. Then there was that little matter of the now dragon enhanced Army of the Dead breaking through the Wall on Westeros’ northern border. In our chat, Harington addressed the sprawl and scope of the finale and how Season 7 has been building to a new kind of GoT. Moving towards the end of what has been a career-defining role so far, the actor also talked about what to expect for the eighth and final season next year and how he feels about Emmy winner GoT coming to an end, no matter who is on the Iron Throne."

Justin Bieber was leaving Mastro's Steakhouse in Bev Hills when our photographer told him that,"Lil Wayne had suffered from multiple seizures in Chicago over the weekend". You can hear it in his voice.  Justin had no idea.You know, I think the major part of that episode, which really was really strange for all of us as actors, was being in that dragon pit and everyone being there just facing each other, like every character. I say, it’s more for us as actors with every actor in the series that we’d ever thought about working with. You have to try and remember that a lot of these people knew each other by rumor, but had never met. So I, or Jon Snow, had no idea what Cersei looks like …well, I had from the first episode of the first season, but no idea how she is, how she interacts, how she works. So that was a major thing for the episode and the series.


Then the conversation turned to his other famous friend, and Justin Bieber explained what really went down between himself and Mayweather. He claims it was just about "setting boundaries."
Not sure Floyd agrees with that take, but here's Justin Bieber's story and he's sticking to it.I think that the really poignant bit for me, my favorite moment really in the episode, just on a personal level, was I was getting to work with Alfie Allen again and do the scene with Theon where they meet in the Dragonstone throne room. I love that scene because I love what Alfie does with his character. I’ve loved his journey this season. I think that’s just really interesting to look at how those characters and the journeys they’ve been on since they interacted in that first season. Now here they are as men, and what’s changed, and what they’ve been through, and I think was a really interesting thing to play with me for and Alfie.




Here is the video, you can see it by yourself.Yes and, for me, the length of it was also very important. Usually, we don’t see it until it comes out, but I watched it doing some audio commentary. I think, for me, the length of it, it being about an hour and 20, really sets up what to expect for next year. I think that was a tester, that final episode, of seeing whether we can make an episode that kind of length and with that amount of story going on. For me, it’s a really good way of finishing the season, doing that sort of length. I think where the season has suffered a bit is that you’re trying to pack so much into seven one-hour episodes. Whereas now, with the finale and going into the final season, we’ve got a bit more time in those episodes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment